All the single people…
To celebrate the success of Kissing Frogs and because we all know how hard it can be when you see that hot guy/girl and can’t think of anything to say that doesn’t make you sound weird, desperate, boring… I thought I’d share a few of my favourite funny chat-up lines from Kissing Frogs. As KT says in the book, “I like a guy with a good sense of humour, and cheesy chat-up lines are a great icebreaker.” I hope they help you break the ice with your own Frog.
1. Do you have any raisins? How about a date, then?
2. They say dating is a numbers game. So, can I get your number?
3. Do you believe in love at first sight…or do I have to walk by again?
4. Hi! I’m Mr/Ms Right. Someone said you’re looking for me.
5. Is your name Google? Because you have everything I’ve been searching for.
If you’re feeling brave, here are my favourite sexy chat-up lies… they come with a warning check out the sense of humour of your audience first, if used incorrectly you may come across as creepy/get slapped!
1. If you’ve lost your virginity, can I have the box it came in?
2. If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?
3. Screw me if I’m wrong, but you want to kiss me, don’t you?
4. If you are what you eat, I could be you by morning.
5. You’re an accountant. You want to go to my room, add the bed, subtract your clothes, divide your legs, and multiply?
Have fun. Remember, as KT says “Chat-up lines are only really funny as an ice-breaker. After that, they became a little creepy.” So, don’t use them all on the one Frog!
I’d love to hear from you if you have used any of these chat up lines and they worked (or even if they didn’t), or if you have your own favourite chat up line.
Tori T. 😊